Here we go.

09 January 2009

Having discussed our couch dilemma w/ KMHD, she just said, "Why don't you just drive to the closest Ik3a and pick it up?" DUH! I've got a mini-road trip to plan. Frisco, Texas. Never been there. But, me & ATM always manage to have a good time together whereever and whatever the circumstances.

I cut out of work early to clear my head.  I've been doing computer work all day, my mind is in jumbles.  

I'm craving sweets.  Something chocolate and something lime tarty, but not a combination of the two.  I may have to drag out the cookbooks this weekend.  

Speaking of weekend, this is an unplanned one, which makes me a bit anxious in that I like having things to do.  Really, it looks like it'll be a culinary experimental weekend. 

Gad, I'm sorry this is such a boring post.  I did wake up feeling boring this morning.


Found this on the Judge's desk:

No comments:

Blog Archive